To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our staff and guests at Hard Truth on the Rocks, visitors will be expected to follow the following safety policies:
- Age restrictions
- During non-event hours and most events, guests of all ages are welcome within the Hard Truth on the Rocks terrace area. Some ticketed events, however, will have age restrictions, so be sure to check the event’s description for full details before purchasing tickets for minors.
- Children must be accompanied/supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Concerts are rain or shine, so be sure to have ponchos/raincoats handy if rain is in the forecast.
- In the event of extreme weather, emergency notices with cancellations or location shifts within the property will be posted to our social media — @visithardtruth on Facebook and Instagram.
- This is an outdoor venue surrounded by forest, so be sure to dress for the weather and prepare for general outdoor conditions and elements.
- Prohibited items:
- Outside food and drink, including outside alcoholic beverages or carryout liquor purchases made on the Hard Truth property
- Camping chairs, picnic blankets, or coolers
- Pets of any kind; only service animals are permitted
- Weapons of any kind: Pepper spray, firearms, pocket knives, etc.
Please leave any weapons, including firearms, at home or in your securely locked vehicle in the parking lot.
- Aerosol cans: Sunscreen, bug spray, dry shampoo, etc.
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Laser pointers
- Glow sticks, confetti bombs, oversized inflatables
- Pocket chains
- Parking: Parking is provided free of charge in several public parking lots located on the Hard Truth property. Handicap accessible parking is available in our front restaurant lot.
- Security checks: To ensure the safety of all our guests, staff conducts security checks at the entrance and appreciates your cooperation in this matter. There are currently no size restrictions on backpacks or handbags, though we may request to look inside.
- We expect all our guests to behave respectfully toward fellow guests and staff, as well as follow venue rules. Any behavior that is disruptive or harmful to others will not be tolerated, and you may be asked to leave if the behavior continues.
- No underage drinking. Any underage guests consuming alcohol or guests of age providing alcohol to underage guests will be removed from premises immediately.
- Smoking policy: No smoking within the event area. This includes, but is not limited to, legal tobacco and vape products, as well as illegal substances such as marijuana. There is a designated smoking area for tobacco and vape users in the parking lot.
- Limited picnic tables are available first come, first served for seating. For guaranteed seating, guests can choose to upgrade to paid VIP patio seats or, for larger groups, paid VIP fire pit seating. You can purchase these upgrades at Eventbrite.com
- Photography and video:
- Unless otherwise indicated for a specific event, guests are welcome to take photos and record video of events for their own personal use.
- Be respectful of fellow guests and keep to crowd shots, images of consenting members of your party, and stage activity. Do not photograph or record materials focused on individuals or specific groups without their consent.
- If you choose to share recorded event materials on social media, be sure to tag @visithardtruth when appropriate. Our team loves to see your experiences and may share tagged materials to brand family social media.
- Commercial use of photo and video material recorded at these events is strictly prohibited unless prior approval is granted. If you are or represent a commercial entity, influencer, etc. and would like to collaborate, contact us at 812-720-4840.
- Hard Truth may, at any time, be taking photos or filming promotional materials within the event space.
- Tickets and refunds: All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Katie Mae at firstname.lastname@example.org