November 4at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hard Truth Flannel 5K
Hard Truth Distilling Co. Presents: Hard Truth Flannel 5K!
Join us for our first annual Flannel 5K Run, a fun-filled race at Hard Truth Distilling Co.! Get ready to put on your comfiest flannel and lace up your running shoes. This event promises an exciting day of running, laughter, and good times.
Your entry fee includes a drink ticket for your choice of a beer or single mix cocktail (i.e. Toasted Coconut Rum and cola, Bourbon and Sprite, Vodka and soda, etc.), a satisfying bowl of our Busted Knuckle Chili after the races, and an opportunity to win a Cinnamon Vodka bottle (for those over 21+, a $30 gift card for those who are not) and a flip top stainless steel growler! You can also use your race ticket for a 20% coupon to purchase one of our Hard Truth flannels from the gift shop!
Then join us in the House of Rye for a post race after party with a cup of Busted Knuckle chili, beer, cocktails and music from Mark Armstrong, “The Sax Guy” from noon-2 p.m.
The Hard Truth Flannel 5K features three extreme trail races — 5k and 10K solo runs, plus a four-person team 20K relay — through the hills of Brown County.
Participants in this 100% trail event will tour the Hard Truth grounds the rugged way and can finish up with a “shot mile” — for each of the five, .2-mile trips around Hard Truth Terrace, runners will do a shot of a Hard Truth spirit.
Participants should expect to meet some hard truths throughout the race — you’ll be facing several steep hills, creek crossings, and all of the other fun things that come with getting out into nature.
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Check in and packet pick up: Friday, November 3 from 4-7 p.m. and Saturday from 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- 20K Relay will start at 9 a.m.
10K will start at 9:30 a.m.
5K will start at 10 a.m.
Shot mile will start at 11:30 a.m. Shot mile runners must be 21 or older.
- Festival location: Hard Truth On The Rocks terrace
- Race registration includes: race entry, live music, and after-party entry.
- Complimentary bottled water will be available to runners.
- Awards for overall top male and female in 5K and 10K races; award for overall 20K team.
- Non-runner festival grounds entry, $20
- This event is rain or shine. No refunds will be issued due to weather or individual personal circumstances. If the festival is postponed or rescheduled, registrations will automatically be transferred to the new date. Guests who cannot attend a rescheduled event must request a refund no later than 30 days prior to the new event date.
If the festival is canceled, registration fees will automatically be refunded.
Don’t forget to add a commemorative t-shirt for only $10! Please choose the size that you need in the add-on section. In order to have your correct size in time for the big race, we will need to have your orders in by October 13. We will have a few extras to purchase on-site, but we can not guarantee your size.
- 5K – $30
- 10K – $40
- 20K Relay Team – $100